Our growing client list includes local businesses, large corporations, schools and entrepreneurial teams.
We’ve worked with: health care practices, start-ups; professional organizations, city government departments, schools, communities, faith-based organizations, executive teams, boards and departments.
Your team, group, department or organization may be a good candidate for Matrix Leadership Consulting if you are one or more of the following:
- Visionary companies and organizations pioneering new paradigms in organizational leadership, structure and culture
- Executive and management teams and boards of directors in strategic sessions and leadership retreats
- Newly forming teams, departments, companies and organizations
- Companies needing breakthrough solutions when traditional approaches are ineffective in addressing the complex challenges of succeeding in today’s fast-paced global economy
- Use Cross-functional and cross-level teams that need to establish effective communication and leadership structures and processes
- Organizations and teams that want to create a diverse, equitable culture of allies with awareness of the impact of systems of oppression and privilege
- Groups and organizations that want to shift challenging team or leadership dynamics to ones that are aligned, engaged, collaborative, effective and sustainable